RDCMan 2.7 prompts for gateway password | Remote Desktop Connection Manager "Your credentials did not work"
RDCMan 2.7 Your credentials did not work - Fix
Problem occurs when using a gateway server for access and a UPN username i.e. email@example.com . Makes no difference what you type in, or save, you get prompted every time.
The fix is not to use a Domain: entry when using a UPN user name
- Go to top menu Tools>Options
- Click Default group settings...
- Select the Profile Dropdown on the Logon Credentials Tab
- Edit or Enter Custom Credentials
- Enter User name
- Enter Password
- Remove any Domain name
- Click Save
- Now check that your individual RDP settings are using the Global Group.
Problem had been bugging for months and this resolved it.